Affordable Dental Implants In Melbourne
Dental implants are one of the most popular choices for people who are thinking about replacing their missing or diseased teeth. People who are concerned about wearing dentures or fixed bridges also choose a dental implant as it looks and works like a natural tooth.
Parkmore Family Dental provide affordable dental implants based on the individual circumstances of patients. As a leading name in dental implants in Keysborough, Springvale, Noble Park, and elsewhere in Melbourne, we have designed a specific treatment procedure to ensure the most satisfying solution for our patients.
Learn More About Dental Implants
Dental implants are uniquely designed artificial replacements for natural tooth roots that have the shape of a screw and support crowns. The implants are generally made of titanium, and we fix it to the jaw bone of the patients to support their tooth crown.
The fixing of a single implant usually takes 1-2 hours, and you can expect the recovery in a couple of days. However, the complete infusion of the implant with the jawbone and the gum tissue may take 3-6 months.
Dental implants are a permanent solution to your missing teeth if you give proper care that is available for people living in Keysborough, Springvale, Noble Park, and the surrounding area.
Advantages Of Dental Implants
- Permanent and the most-effective solution for missing teeth.
- Dental implants can replace multiple teeth.
- Since the implants are made from materials that are compatible with the human body, you get a strong and safe foundation for your crowns.
- It has no significant side effects, and people will not feel any discomfort or pain after it is healed.
Our Dental Implant Process
We have designed a three-step process for dental implants at our clinic in Keysborough.
- Our experienced dentists fix the implant into your jaw and use a screw to prevent any debris from entering. The infusion of the implant with the jawbone usually takes 3 to 6 months.
- Once the implant is infused, our dentists will uncover it and fix an extension to it. We then allow time for the gum tissue to grow around the extension. The extension and the implant will become the foundation for teeth replacements.
- Our qualified dentists will design crowns that can accurately replace the missing teeth in size, colour, and shape. Finally, we will then implant the crowns to replace your missing teeth and give you a brand new smile.